Feeding Your Cells and Your Selves – The Whole Person
Vicki Mizel presents 10 hours of interviews with leaders in areas of cognitive enhancement including:
• Dr. Ortega St John
• Arnold Bresky
• Tonya Kaplan
• Maria Levine
• Beverly Anne Wilson
• Vicki Mizel
• Timothy Binder
• Kharma Singh Khalsa
Topics and descriptions below.
- 10710 Piloting project Alzheimer’s w/memory training Judy Canterbury and Dr.Ortega St. John.
- 11410 How memory works and how this system fits in with how our minds work. 3 parts to memory, 3 types of memory, remembering names.
- 12110 Marla Levine on the “Importance of grieving and regain bond of love after loss.”
- 12810 Beverly Anne Wilson Crystal – Singing Bowls for optimum health – sound therapy.
- 20410 Timothy Binder – homeopathy, hypnosis. Unfeeding your cells. What happens to those who never change their bad habits?
- 110509 Timothy Binder – Chiropractor, naturopath, acupuncture, homeopathy. Balancing and toning the inside of the body and tissues.
- 111209 Kharma Singh Khalsa – Speaking on improving Alzheimer’s.
- 111909 Vicki Mizel’s story of how the memory system is causing neuro-branch growth and getting started in memory training.
- 120309 Arnold Bresky – Improving the brain and the immune system. He believes the brain can regenerate and how memory training can help Alzheimer’s. Preventive Gerontology.
- 121009 Tonya Kaplan – Alzheimer’s support groups and a safe place to share for caregivers.
- 121709 How Vicki Mizel recovered from brain injury using the memory system. Interview with Vicki Mizel by Patricia Bolt.
- 122409 The importance of memory and memory training for actors.
- 123109 Positive and helpful New Year’s goals and good memories. Dr. Binder discussing new pictures and powers of imagination.